Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Move Closer To Zack And Slater!


Even though I'm the only one who openly admits it, millions of people watched Saved By The Bell. I happened to watch it mostly in reruns, but I still admit I watched it. In fact, I've probably seen each episode more than once. When I first started watching it, I figured it was an indicator as to how high school was going to be when I entered and I thought we'd have a Zack, Lisa, Kelly, Slater, Screech and Jessie, too. Turns out we didn't. We didn't even have The Max, the popular hangout the kids would go to for meals and Sock Hops. Regardless, it appears as though Jimmy Fallon might succeed in actually bringing the kids back together courtesy of his late-night talk show so we can see the gang all reunited again.

I'm not sure exactly where Bayside was located, but if you're moving there to be closer to the soon-to-be-reunited group, go ahead and give us a call and see how we can save on your move to Malibu or wherever the school was. In fact, save money on your move with our Cram Session and enjoy the best move you've ever had!



Business




Top Blogs

No comments: